four way aspect with no common walls
Surprisingly spacious and refreshingly bright, this great one bedroom unit enjoys an elevated leafy outlook and boast a four way aspect with no common walls. Its L-shaped open plan living and dining room extends onto the neat balcony while the galley style kitchen serves up plenty of bench space and the use of the adjoining multipurpose laundry/store. The generously proportioned bedroom has a built-in robe and the kitchen has a separate shower and bathtub. Positioned in a small established block you will find yourself quietly set back from the street close to efficient public transport, desirable schools and nearby parks and sporting facilities.
• Open plan living and dining, large entry with storage
• Wraparound galley style kitchen, internal laundry
• Large bedroom with built-in robe, neat balcony
• 4 way aspect with no common walls, secure car space
• Security building with intercom access, quiet position
• Treelined peaceful street close to various amenities