OPEN HOUSE SAT 25/11 AT 4PM-4.30PM
MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME
Take the opportunity to purchase your family home in the exclusive area of Glen Alpine. This well presented stylish double story four-bedroom family home will allow you to experience living and nature at its best! Take time out to enjoy sunsets with sprawling scenic views from your stunning timber deck with all this home has to offer.
Showcasing four good sized bedrooms have built-in robes to all with ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom.
The bedrooms are adjacent to the big family three way bathroom, with the additional down stairs toilet & shower combined laundry conveniently located downstairs.
Quality updated kitchen has soft closing cupboards and drawers, double oven, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances with ample storage and bench space. The adjoining meals and family room opens out onto one generous sized verandah overlooking a perfectly manicured lawn and fantastic views making it the perfect in indoor/outdoor entertaining lifestyle.
Home offers abundance of detail which you will notice from the moment you enter, from the heritage lace to the stained glass front door and plantation shutters covering the beautiful bay windows you will be sure to fall in love with its elegance.
- Double lock up garage with additional off street parking.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gutter guard
- 800m2 block
- Huge side access for the boat/caravan
- Three sheds
- Granny flat potential (STCA)
- Walking distance from championship golf course close to Campbelltown Catholic Club or Macarthur Squares dining precinct all of which are perfect for those upcoming summer social events. So much surrounds this amazing estate some of which include Macarthur & Campbelltown train station and Campbelltown Hospital.