QUALITY FAMILY HOME
Welcome to this quality family home! With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a fresh and open living area, this is sure to impress the whole family. Being ideally positioned among other quality homes in the highly sought after Mulgoa Rise estate, you will be offered a variety of recreational parks and tranquil walking tracks all in close proximity. Being located only minutes away from Glenmore Park's central hub, you will be offered a great amount of quality schooling facilities and a fantastic local shopping centre that is currently being expanded, you will almost forget that the Penrith CBD and the M4 motorway are only a short drive away! With modern inclusions, the comfort of air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and a home security system, this fantastic quality family home definitely is a must to inspect!
* Four bedrooms all equipped with ceiling fans, two having built in wardrobes, with the main bedroom featuring a walk in wardrobe and private ensuite with a frameless glass shower
* Spacious main bathroom, with a frameless glass shower, a freestanding bath, and a spacious vanity with ample storage space
* Bright and open kitchen with 40ml waterfall Caesar Stone benches, freestanding 900ml gas cooktop and oven, stainless dishwasher, and plenty of cabinetry with soft close drawers
* Open planed living and dining area complete with a ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning, all opening out to the attached alfresco overlooking the well maintained back yard and garden.
* Single garage with automatic door, and direct internal access plus a home alarm system
* Spacious internal laundry room, with direct external access
* Possible rental return of $500 per week
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY,PLEASE CLICK THE 'EMAIL AGENT ' OR 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON AND SUBMIT YOUR ENQUIRY
WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVALIABLE INSPECTION TIMES. PLEASE ENSURE YOU REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."